- imagin customers: free for basic services. If you access premium services, you may have to pay, but don't worry, the service must always be expressly accepted, and we will clearly state the amount.
- imagin Reload customers: maintenance and use of the prepaid card is free. Card offered by Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L.
- imagin infinity customers: maintenance and use of the account and associated cards is free. See the prices for certain services related to the account and card, as well as the legal information on financial products published by imaginersGen S.A. here. Banking services related to the account are offered by ImaginBank (CAIXABANK trademark) and services related to the card are offered by CAIXABANK PAYMENTS & CONSUMER
Useful information on banking services
Fees for current accounts and cards:
- View the imaginBank fees here.
- View the CaixaBank fees and charges here.
- We answer your queries on current accounts.
- View the Information on basic payment accounts here.
- View the Information on the Deposit Guarantee Fund here.
- Quarterly information on fees and commissions applicable and the usual rates offered in the most frequent banking procedures with the most common profiles of customers who are natural persons, as well as up-to-date information on the interest rates and fees published on tacit overdrafts in current accounts and tacit overdrafts in credit accounts
- View the information document about commissions here.
- View the pre-contractual information on imagin pack (imagin infinity: account, card & online banking) and imagin’s account here.
- View the pre-contractual information for a second imagin account here.
Caixabank S.A. is a company subject to the legal regime established for Spanish companies listed on the stock exchange and supervised by the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).
View our Anti-Money Laundering policy here.
All the information on claims is available at the following link, where you can send any claims related to the services we provide following the procedure explained.