CaixaBank is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions. The maximum guaranteed amount is 100,000 euros per account holder.
This number indicates the risk of the product, where 1/6 is the lowest risk and 6/6 the highest risk.
Check out all the advantages you get
from fee-free imagin accounts
We have a wide selection so you can choose the account that's right for you.
Account with no maintenance fees. 1
Free card with no issuance or maintenance costs. 2
Take money out for free at over 13,000 CaixaBank ATMs. 3
Savings, investing and financing, all from the imagin app.
Discover the 100% online imaginBank account, with nothing but advantages.
Get up to €150! €! 5 By direct depositing your payroll. 4
Account with no maintenance fees.
Free card with no issuance or maintenance cost.
imaginTeens account 6
An account designed to let them save from an early age and keep track of their expenses.
Account for 12 to 17-year-olds.
Lets them get their allowance on their mobile.
Choice of a Teens debit card or the Carné Joven prepaid card.
Don’t be left wondering
One of the main advantages of being an imagin customer is that you don’t need to direct deposit your paycheck, or direct debit your bills, or use to card to get your account and card fees waived. You don’t need to be part of any group; you get these advantages simply for being an imagin customer. Our imagin cards give you access to more than 13,000 ATMs in Spain, and you get very advantageous conditions when using ATMs abroad.
Yes, you can open an account with multiple holders, but with two minor conditions: 1 – the two holders must be imagin customers and have a bank account; 2 – the two holders have to open the account jointly at a branch, since a holder can’t be added to an existing account. Oh, and it’s limited to a maximum of two holders!
You sure can. Just download the imagin app, sign up as an imaginer Reload and request your prepaid card. All without having to open a bank account! You’ll also benefit from all the advantages, such as exclusive content and deals, charity and sustainability activities, and you’ll be able to share expenses with friends with imagin&split.
If you open a bank account, you’re automatically signed up for imaginer infinity, or to put it another way, you become a CaixaBank customer. This means you’ll get access to all the imaginer advantages, to the entire catalogue of products, fee-free cards, Bizum, loans, insurance and much more. You’ll also get exclusive content and discounts and you’ll be able to join in our activities to help the environment and society.
imaginBank by CaixaBank. imagin, trademark of imaginersGen, S.A., agent of CaixaBank, S.A.
1. No account maintenance fee. The account has no costs 0% AER, 0% NIR. CaixaBank, S.A., with tax ID A08663619, listed in the Special Administrative Registry of the Bank of Spain under number 2100 is the entity that offers the bank account. imaginersGen S.A., agent of CaixaBank S.A.
2. No card issuance or maintenance fee. The hybrid payment entity, CAIXABANK PAYMENTS & CONSUMER, E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. (hereinafter CPC), domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras nº 20, Edificio París (28050 Madrid), offers the credit/debit card. The system chosen by CPC to protect the funds of payment service users is to deposit them in a separate account opened with CaixaBank, S.A. Issuance of the credit card subject to approval by CPC. CaixaBank markets the products of CPC.
3. CaixaBank will never charge you a fee for using your card to take money out at an ATM.
4. You will be deemed to have received a paycheck when you receive a payment described as such. Transfers are not considered paychecks for the purposes of this campaign.
5. Offer of €50 net valid throughout the national territory for new payroll direct debits from €400 to €999.99 in an account opened at imaginBank, with a duration of 12 months. Offer of €150 net valid throughout the national territory for new payroll direct debits of €1,000 or more in an account opened at imaginBank, with a duration of 48 months. In any of these cases, the income is considered monetary remuneration, so it may be affected by current tax regulations in the event that you have to file an income tax return. Not cumulative with other income direct debit promotions (payroll, self-employed or pensions) carried out after 01/01/2021 or with direct debit payrolls that come from another CaixaBank account.
6. imaginTeens, registered trademark of CaixaBank, S.A., with tax ID A08663619, listed in the Special Administrative Registry of the Bank of Spain under number 2100, is the entity that offers the imaginTeens account.
7. imaginKids, registered trademark of CaixaBank, S.A., with tax ID A08663619, listed in the Special Administrative Registry of the Bank of Spain under number 2100, is the entity that offers the imaginKids account.
8. Product advertised: debit, prepaid and credit cards. CaixaBank, S.A. acts as the agent of the payment entity Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L., (“M2P”), domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras nº 20, Edificio París (28050 Madrid), that offers the prepaid cards. The system chosen by M2P to protect the funds of users of its payment services is to deposit them in a separate account open in CaixaBank S.A. CaixaBank S.A., marketer of the hybrid payment entity CaixaBank Payments and Consumer, E.F.C., E.P, S.A.U., (hereinafter CPC), domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras nº 20, Edificio París (28050 Madrid), that offers the debit and credit cards. Issuance of the credit card subject to approval by CPC.