1. Imagin is the trading name of imaginersGen, SA, an agent of CaixaBank, S.A. CaixaBank, S.A. markets products of the hybrid payment entity issuing cards CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. (CPC) with Tax ID A-08980153, listed in the Bank of Spain Official Register of Companies under number 8776. Credit cards are granted subject to analysis of the applicant's credit rating and their capacity to pay the sum back, in line with CPC's risk policy. The system chosen by CPC to protect the funds of payment service users is to deposit them in a separate account opened with CaixaBank.
2. €0 issue and maintenance fee for the credit card (imagin credit). You can see the usual prices for frequent banking services (Annex 1) at https://www.caixabank.es/particular/general/tarifascomisiones_es.html
3. The split payment method consists of paying for your purchases with interest over the period you choose (3, 6, 9 or 12 months for imagin credit and up to 24 months for purchases over €600). The minimum purchase amount is €40 and the maximum amount is the credit limit available on your card. Representative example calculated for a purchase spreads on 01-05-2022 for €1,500 (total amount of credit) with the first effective payment on 01-06-2022, spread over 12 months with the card: AER 22.42%. 20.40% NIR. Total amount payable: €1,670.88. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €170.88. Monthly repayments: €139.24. French repayment system.
4. CaixaBank will never charge you for withdrawing cash on debit with the imagin credit card from any ATM in the world.
5. Information on transferring credit from the card to your account: Your credit isn't just for making purchases, you can also transfer it to your account balance. In this case, the transfer fee will be 4.5% of the amount transferred (€4 minimum).