1. €0 issuance and fee for credit cards (imagin credit, MyCard and imagin & GO). You can view the prices usually applied to the banking services most frequently provided (Annex 1) at https://www.caixabank.es/particular/general/tarifascomisiones_en.html
2. imagin is the trading name of imaginersGen, SA, agent of CaixaBank, S.A.. CaixaBank, S.A. is agent of the hybrid payment entity issuing cards CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. (COC) with Tax ID A-08980153, registered in the Bank of Spain Official Register of Companies under number 8776. Credit cards are granted subject to analysis of the applicant's credit rating and their capacity to pay the sum back, in line with the CPC's risk policy. The system chosen by CPC to protect the funds of payment service users is to deposit them in a separate account opened with CaixaBank.
3. The split payment method consists of paying for the purchase with interest within the period you choose (between 2 and 12 months for MyCard, and 3, 6, 9 or 12 months for imagin credit, or up to 24 months for purchases over €600 in both cases). The minimum purchase amount is €40 and the maximum amount is the credit limit available on your card. Representative example calculated for a €1,500 purchase fractionalized 01/01/2022 (total amount of the credit) with the first effective payment on 01/02/2022, split over 12 months: AER 22,42%,NIR 20.40%. Total amount owed: €1,670.88. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €170.88. Monthly payments of €139.24. French repayment system. The promoted credit card also allows another payment option, where you can pay with interest at your own pace if you prefer: deferred payment (revolving). See how it works at https://www.imagin.com/es/informacion-tarjetas
4. Until 31/12/2022, the customer can split all the transactions they like over 2 months, free-of-charge. Example of split payment calculated for repaying a purchase of €100 (total credit) on 01/02/2022, with fractionalized on 01/01/2022 and split over 2 months with the card: AER 0%, NIR 0%. Total amount owed: €100. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €0. Monthly payments: two instalments of €50. Instalment payments over a longer term do entail payment of interest.
5. CaixaBank will never charge a price for using its ATMs when you withdraw cash using your debit card. Although, the ATM owner may charge you a fee for using the ATM.
6. If the monthly payment you choose is very low in comparison to the outstanding debt, we will apply a minimum monthly amount set to reduce the risk of excessive prolongation of the debt repayment period: this will be the result of adding a corrective factor (0.85%) to the monthly NIR (1.70%) and multiplying it by the outstanding debt. Both concepts are explained in the contract and the ESIS. You can increase the monthly payment whenever you wish. The maximum amount that you can pay every month will be 100% of the credit limit.
7. The deferred (revolving) payment method consists of paying the entire credit used in instalments, with an associated maximum annual interest rate of 20.40% NIR (22,42% AER). Any repayments will be added back to your available credit. Representative example calculated for repaying a credit drawn down of €1,500 on 01/01/2022 (total amount of the credit) with the deferred payment method over 48 months (first effective payment on 01/02/2022): 22,42% AER. 20.40% NIR. Total amount owed: €2,206.23. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €706.23. Monthly payments: 47 instalments of €45.97 and a final instalment of €45.64. French repayment system. The foregoing assumes that you do not perform any new transactions that increase the card's outstanding balance and that the debt is formalised at the beginning of the period. You can see the usual prices for frequent banking services (Appendix 1) at: https://www.caixabank.es/particular/general/tarifascomisiones_es.html
8. The MAD Lions card is available for over 16s, with an issue fee of €35 and from the second year, €35 per year maintenance charge. imaginersGen, SA is an agent of Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L. (M2P) electronic money institution, with Tax ID number B65866105, and registered in the Bank of Spain Official Register of Companies under code 6702, offering the prepaid card. The system chosen by M2P to protect the funds of payment service users is to deposit them in a separate account opened with CaixaBank.
9. The minimum age for requesting a Youth Card depends on which type of Card you want and the Autonomous Community you live in. In Catalonia, the Balearic Islands and Asturias you can request the non-financial modality from the age of 12, the financial debit and prepaid modalities from the age of 14 and the financial credit modality from the age of 16. In the Canary Islands and Melilla you can request the non-financial modality and the debit and prepaid financial modalities from the age of 14 and the credit financial modality from the age of 16. In Murcia you can request the non-financial modality and the financial debit modality from the age of 14 and the financial credit modality from the age of 16. In Madrid, Castilla y León and Navarra you can request the debit financial modality from the age of 14 and the credit financial modality from the age of 16. Card modalities: Non-financial Youth Card for young people between the ages of 12 and 30 in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands and Asturias, and between 14 and 30 in Melilla, Murcia and the Canary Islands. Youth card with debit card, for young people between the ages of 14 and 30, and with credit card for young people between 16 and 30. Cards issued by CPC. CaixaBank, S.A. markets products of the card issuing entity. Cards granted subject to prior approval by CPC. You can view the prices generally applied to the most frequently offered banking services (Annex 1) at: www.caixabank.es/tarifascomisiones_en.html. Prepaid Youth Card for young people between the ages of 14 and 30.Card issued by M2P.CaixaBank, S.A. markets products of the youth card issuing entity. The customer fund protection system for users of the payment service selected by M2P and CPC is to deposit into a separate account opened in CaixaBank, SA .Advertising by imaginerGen, S.A., which owns the "imagin" trademark, promotes and publicises the Youth Card programme.
10. For all indicated Card types: CPC includes free travel assistance insurance.