1. imagin, trademark of imaginersGen, S.A., agent of CaixaBank, S.A. CaixaBank, S.A., markets products of the hybrid payment entity that issues the credit cards, CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E. F. C., E. P., S. A. U., ("CPC"), domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras nº 20, Edificio París (28050 Madrid). The system of protection of funds of customers using payment services chosen by CPC is the deposit in a separate account opened in CaixaBank. Granting of the card is subject to prior approval by CPC.
2. The pay later method consists of paying for the purchase with interest within the period you choose (between 2 and 12 months for MyCard and up to 24 months for purchases over €600). The minimum purchase amount is €40 and the maximum amount is the credit limit available on your card. Representative example calculated for repaying a purchase was fractionalized 01-1-2022 of €1,500 (total amount of the credit) and the first instalment is 01-02-2022: AER 22,42% and NIR 20,40%. The total amount owed will be €1.670,88. Total cost of the credit (interest payment) will be €150.23: The monthly payments of €139,24. French repayment system.
3. €0 issue and maintenance fee for the credit card (MyCard). You can see the usual prices for frequent banking services (annex 1) at www.caixabank.es/particular/general/tarifascomisiones_es.html
4. CaixaBank will not charge you for debit cash withdrawals with the MyCard or imagine credit from any ATM in the world.
5. Until 31/10/2023 the customer can split all the transactions they like over 2 months, free of charge. Example of split payment calculated for repaying a purchase of €100 (total credit) on 01/1/2022, with fractionalized on 01/02/2022 and split over 2 months with the card: 0% AER, 0% NIR. Total amount owed: €100. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €0. Monthly payments: two instalments of €50. French repayment system. Instalment payments over a longer term do entail payment of interest.