1. imagin, trademark of imaginersGen, S.A., agent of CaixaBank, S.A. CaixaBank, S.A., markets products of the hybrid payment entity that issues the credit cards, CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E. F. C., E. P., S. A. U., ("CPC"), domiciled at Avenida de Manoteras nº 20, Edificio París (28050 Madrid). The system of protection of funds of customers using payment services chosen by CPC is the deposit in a separate account opened in CaixaBank. Granting of the card is subject to prior approval by CPC.
2. €0 issue and maintenance fee for the credit card (imagin credit). You can see the usual prices for frequent banking services (Annex 1) at https://www.caixabank.es/particular/general/tarifascomisiones_es.html
3. The split payment method consists of paying for your purchases with interest over the period you choose (3, 6, 9 or 12 months for imagin credit and up to 24 months for purchases over €600). The minimum purchase amount is €40 and the maximum amount is the credit limit available on your card. Representative example calculated for a purchase spreads on 01-05-2022 for €1,500 (total amount of credit) with the first effective payment on 01-06-2022, spread over 12 months with the card: AER 22.42%. 20.40% NIR. Total amount payable: €1,670.88. Total cost of credit (interest payments): €170.88. Monthly repayments: €139.24. French repayment system.
4. CaixaBank will not charge you for debit cash withdrawals with the MyCard or imagine credit from any ATM in the world.
5. Information on transferring credit from the card to your account: Your credit isn't just for making purchases, you can also transfer it to your account balance. In this case, the transfer fee will be 4.5% of the amount transferred (€4 minimum).