1. The MyBox Auto insurance policy has an initial duration of three years and a monthly premium (the advance payment option, in which the price of the first period of the insurance is paid in full on the date on which the insurance takes effect, is reserved for Premier Banking or Private Banking customers). No surcharges will be applied for paying in instalments. If the insurance policy is renewed, the renewal premium may be recalculated in accordance with the conditions of the policy. From the fourth year, the MyBox insurance policy will be renewed automatically every year. Subject to the conditions of MyBox.
You can see more about the terms and conditions of the contract process at any CaixaBank branch. Information subject to the general, specific and special terms and conditions of each policy, as well as to the terms and conditions of subscription and contracting. Insurance company: SegurCaixa Adeslas, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros. Broker: CaixaBank, S.A., exclusive banking and insurance operator of VidaCaixa, S.A.U. de Seguros y Reaseguros, and authorised by SegurCaixa Adeslas, S.A., with tax ID number A08663619 and registered address at Calle Pintor Sorolla, 2-4, 46002 Valencia. Listed in the Spanish Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds Registry of Insurance and Reinsurance Distributors under code OE0003. It has the corresponding professional civil liability insurance in place to cover any liabilities that may arise due to professional negligence, as required by law. Visit the company website for more information. Information valid until 23/4/2026.
2. The insurance company, at the time of opening the claim, will be able to recommend the different partner workshops, as long as the nature of the claim allows for repair. You will also find the list of partner garages on the website www.segurcaixaadeslas.es. Commitments associated with taking out the MyBox Auto product for claims covered by the policy, with the exception of the "Free 20-point safety check" of the vehicle in our network of partner garages, a service not associated with the filing of a claim. These commitments are assumed except in cases of force majeure.
3. The insured vehicle will undergo a twenty-point safety check at the partner garage of your choice: 1) Internal parts (engine oil level, coolant level, brake and clutch fluid level, windscreen washer fluid level, condition of auxiliary belts). 2) Lighting (turn signal/emergency, braking, reverse, position/short/long, headlamp setting, fog lamps). 3) Tyres (condition, pressure). 4) Braking / suspension / steering / transmission / exhaust (shock absorbers, play, brake wear, handbrake tension, leaks). 5) Other items (windscreen wipers, safety belts). The garage will give you a document with the result of the inspection and any anomalies detected. If you want to repair any anomalies detected at the same garage, you can request a quote.
4. In the event of the vehicle being immobilized due to breakdown or accident in Spain, the tow truck will arrive within a maximum of 60 minutes after receiving the request for the service on the travel assistance telephone number 900 301 900 (available 24 hours a day). The fulfilment of this commitment shall not apply in cases of delays due to adverse weather conditions or atypical traffic conditions, nor for assistance services on forest tracks, roads and other non-trafficable routes.
5. Once you request the intervention by the expert, we will send the expert to the garage of your choice within a period of no more than one working day from the date you made the appointment with the garage and within their customer service hours.
6. For claims involving replacement of glass or repair of bodywork of the insured vehicle performed our partner workshops, the cost of which is less than €300 and for which we agree to pay. After the claim has been reported and the repair order has been placed with the partner garage, the garage, once it has the necessary spare parts, may begin the repair or replacement without the intervention of a remote or on-site expert.
7. In the event that you repair the bodywork of the insured vehicle in one of our partner workshops, the repair will be completed in less than three working days, after validation of the damage by an expert remotely or in person. This service will be effective for policies with own damage cover and for repairs costing less than €500 and which do not involve the replacement or supply of spare parts, and provided that we agree to pay for them. Excluded from this commitment are cases of multiple loss, as defined in the "Multiple Loss Policy Definitions clause".
8. Any compensation that we must assume for claims covered by the policy will be paid within a period of two working days from the receipt of all documentation necessary to process the payment, once the agreement on the amount to be compensated has been formalised between us and the beneficiary, and you have sent us the bank account number to which the payment is to be made. In the event of total theft, the 48-hour period will start after the 40 days established in the policy for such cases.
9. In the event of non-compliance with any of the commitments, with the exception of the "Free 20-point vehicle safety check" in our network of collaborating garages, you can call 91 991 78 21 to request a review of compliance with the aforementioned commitments and, if applicable, financial compensation of €200. The policyholder shall be entitled to a maximum of one financial compensation for each policy year, provided that the commitments are in force on the date on which the claim giving rise to the compensation is declared. Such compensation shall be paid before the end of December of the year in which the non-compliance was accepted by SegurCaixa Adeslas, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros. Payment of compensation is subject to current tax regulations.